• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

200 litre Dutch style fluval roma 200

20210512_171605.jpg

The red plants really set your tank off well. Every time I see a picture it makes me want to go high-tech :D One day... one day...
Thanks 😊

Just bite the bullet and do it 😂

It looked presentable a week ago and now it's overgrown again 😂

Looks great, nice to see a Dutch style setup, seem less common these days, but still stunning!
Thanks 😁

Yeah I know, more people should do them. Its my favourite stlye. I do have another but I'm collecting plants for it before I organise it 😅

The colours on this tank amaze me, looks so vibrant, and agree more people should do this style to show off plants looks amazing.

Also i have only cleaned my inline co2 diffuser once i think why do you end up cleaning it if you dont mind me me asking do the bubbles usually get bigger etc ?

If i needed it cleaned more often i would buy a spare ceramic diffuser and change quickly. Just wondering if i an being to lazy

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Also i have only cleaned my inline co2 diffuser once i think why do you end up cleaning it if you dont mind me me asking do the bubbles usually get bigger etc ?
I cleaned mine for for the first time last week and the difference is definitely noticeable. You don't realise how big the bubbles are getting because it happens so gradually.

The colours on this tank amaze me, looks so vibrant, and agree more people should do this style to show off plants looks amazing.

If i needed it cleaned more often i would buy a spare ceramic diffuser and change quickly. Just wondering if i an being to lazy

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thanks 😁

As Courtney said, you will notice a difference in bubble sizes, the bigger they are, the harder they are to dissolve. The lower amount being dissolved caused a huge staghorn issue for me, probably due to the plant mass.

It's now well and truly overgrown 😅

This tank will be getting stripped in a month or so. I've got a new tank on order, that's 15cm less in height, but opti white and open top. I will still be doing another dutch style, just may use slightly different planting. This is my first go at this style and it has taught me alot.
20210626_212612.jpg

Back