• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

1st Pressurised Planted Tank

Jasonm

Hello all.
I've always had small tanks with your standard gravel etc but have really got interested in planted aquariums over the last 6 months, recently took the plunge and got a Fluval Shaker 168l, watched quite a few video's and was drawn to Iwagumi style tanks, upgraded the standard light to a Fluval plant 3 and ended up with this. Looking forward to see how it develops.

20211228_222535.jpg

Only 3 weeks in at the minute, hoping the monte carlo carpets out the bottom, also got cryptocoryne parva, anubias nana mini bonsai, staurogyne repens, vallisneria spirallis and ludwigia sp.
Just added the fish the last couple of days as i had media from another filter to kick start and parameters are good

Only 3 weeks in at the minute, hoping the monte carlo carpets out the bottom, also got cryptocoryne parva, anubias nana mini bonsai, staurogyne repens, vallisneria spirallis and ludwigia sp.
Just added the fish the last couple of days as i had media from another filter to kick start and parameters are good

Welcome to UKAPS :)

Nice start. A bit too early for fish though.

Cheers,
Michael

Back