• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

16/22mm Siphon hose clip for bucket

Fred Dulley

Hi all,

What do people use to hold their siphon hose (16mm/22mm) into their water change bucket? All the clips and brackets I see are for small diameters up to external diameters of 16mm. :)

Cheers!

Morning :) We use the clamps that woodworks/carpenters use, a pack of assorted sizes from a DIY store. I`m not sure if I can post a link to them but they are made out of plastic/nylon not the metal ones with the long bar.

Morning :) We use the clamps that woodworks/carpenters use, a pack of assorted sizes from a DIY store. I`m not sure if I can post a link to them but they are made out of plastic/nylon not the metal ones with the long bar.
I was wondering what would do it as it's a good question and that sounds like a good idea

It saves standing there holding the hose when you could be doing something better, like drinking a cuppa and eating biscuits :):)

Thanks Mell. Any chance of a picture so I know exactly what I'm looking for? The 16/22m hose I use fills up a 20litre bucket quite quickly but it would nice to be able to focus on siphoning out any debris.

Thanks in advance :)

I have a set of these spring clamps in 3 different sizes. The pads on the clamps are plastic and swivel in line with the surface clamped to. It holds the hose sufficiently, using 2 is even more secure... 💪
123.jpg

Back