• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
That bike is killer. Love the internal cable routing. I still love my Kona's. But your Commencal is pretty boss.

Oh yeah, love those TMC leds.

Nice lighting I look forward to seeing how this performs.

K2DpiTp.jpg

wow lighting looks great seen many people with that lighting and looks awesome and very adjustable, really looking forward to this :D and agree try 3 if not enough then spend the money for another but only when u have to lol

Dean

wow lighting looks great seen many people with that lighting and looks awesome and very adjustable, really looking forward to this and more pics hopefully coming soon :D and agree try 3 if not enough then spend the money for another but only when u have to lol

Dean

That bike is killer. Love the internal cable routing. I still love my Kona's. But your Commencal is pretty boss.

Oh yeah, love those TMC leds.
Hey Orlando.
Thanks mate. Im a big fan of konas but they havent changed much and im a 26er bot into all the 650s and 29ers which is what theyre all making now.
I love the commencal. Its an awesome bike and easily tackles anything. Quite unique too.
Yep the tmcs look really swish.

Nice lighting I look forward to seeing how this performs.
Hiya yeah me too. I easily think ive got enough spread length wise with 3 its just front to back but trial and error. Im not mithered about slow growth at all. If a 4th needs to be added then it can

If the Chocolate Lake is already as interesting as this it does get you thinking what the Chocolate Sea will be like ;)

Aargh michael dont be adding to my already forward thinking. That will be my final aim to have an amanos home sized tank in a couple of years.
wow lighting looks great seen many people with that lighting and looks awesome and very adjustable, really looking forward to this :D and agree try 3 if not enough then spend the money for another but only when u have to lol

Dean
Cheers Dean. Certainly does look like some great bits of kit and given the results and look they've given to George and Ians tank I cant wait.
Any new pictures for us today Alistair?

Ben

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Hi Samuran.
Only new pics ill have are when I try out the lighting tomorrow and also of all the rocks I collected yesterday :)

Fancied giving the 3 1500nd tiles and multi controller a quick try tonight. What do people think??
I havent attached the light arms or anything as yet though these were just rested on the brace to test them out

AM5Cdpo.jpg

bU6ALIg.jpg

Turn Room lights off and take a picture pal?
Its the light from the other tank mate. Ill take a new pic in ten when they go off mate....

Good idea.

(Depending on finances) You could get the fourth just in case and try it. I suppose it is easy to make an empty tank look lit.

My thinking too andy. Any empty tank looks bright with out water etc in.
Going to wire up the unit again now

Al, I don't know what to say mate, I thought the last tank was big, but this . . . How do I book a scuba diving holiday in your private ocean?

This is going to look awesome!
All the best from Bill. :D

Al, I don't know what to say mate, I thought the last tank was big, but this . . . How do I book a scuba diving holiday in your private ocean?

This is going to look awesome!

Hiya Bill, hope your ok mate not seen you post for a while. All things good???

Yes it is a bit big. Im really excited about this one. This tank and one bigger after and no more tank buys lol.

You can book a swim anytime matey.

;)

Yeah, all things good mate, but sometimes real life has a way of cutting in without asking first. I would pin my hopes on winning the lottery, but every spare penny goes on lovely shiny fish stuff.
Thanks for asking mate,

This tank and one bigger after and no more tank buys lol.

seriously mate, you cant possibly be thinking about the next!! i believe you may need to talk to someone on a couch haha

Yeah, all things good mate, but sometimes real life has a way of cutting in without asking first. I would pin my hopes on winning the lottery, but every spare penny goes on lovely shiny fish stuff.
Thanks for asking mate,

Im with you on that bill. It certainly does cut in. Glad your well mate hope to see more of you :)

seriously mate, you cant possibly be thinking about the next!! i believe you may need to talk to someone on a couch haha

:lol: my main tank ambition has always been to have an amano esque type home tank once ive got a bigger house. Right from the start. So really im not thinking about my next..... thats always been my first.
No shrink needed now :p

Back