A strong light, what percentage do you run it at?
I'm running it full blast for 7 hours now that everything is grown in (95-80-100 RGB).
It was running at around 20% for a start up that lasted a very long time. Somehow all my plants were melting (including floaters which should rule out co2 issues?) so I took it really slow. I suspect some sort of bacterial or fungal infection. Really nasty stuff, plants melting from the roots up. I read an account of someone having a similar issue not long ago, has someone had this occur to them before?
When that got under control I slowly increased intensity to full while keeping an eye out for algae that luckily never showed up.
For the record I'm using straight RO water filtered through alder cones, delicious rooibos tea and peat granules; temperature is set at 26°C.
Fertilization is NPK 14:1:8 with most N coming from Urea. Very sporadically adding a pinch of calcium and magnesium if I suspect deficiencies there.