• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

1200 litre NA makeover

Helluva job pal, really impressive. I can't believe that was only after 7 weeks! Looks like a mature system that had been set up for years. Is Gary dosing your all-in-one in here?

One thing I would point out, any chance you can buy yourself some hopups or something, the first part of the video I couldn't concentrate on the scape I was too busy waiting to see if you were going to face plant the edge of the glass with a bag full of substrate in your hands, it was like watching one of the health and safety videos I have to sit through before being allowed on site, the HSE would love this :D Soon as I seen the two B&Q steps and plank I thought if this was in black and white it could have been a Laurel and Hardy sketch ;)

Bit disappointed the special red colander never made a special guest star appearance though even as just a cameo role. Didn't even get a "keep on scaping" at the end either although I think "I like playing with big wood" is a much better one now anyway.

Reactions: tam
Back