• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

120 x 55 x 55cm 'On the sea shore'

Re: 120 x 55 x 55cm 'On the sea shore'

Ady34 said:
Just get yourself up to Co. Durham Mark and give my tank some attention from you!

I'll have to get a train one day 8)

I have the 120cm sat waiting, a 60cm opti-white laying around in the back garden, a nice nano sat empty.

It's tempting to set up the nano to house some of my shrimp that are in the 90cm. There's a large number of baby cherries which like to sit right inside the inlet of the eheim. Must feel safe, and they don't get sucked up into the filter.

6975085500_1a487e0f88_b.jpg
shrimp by saintly's pics, on Flickr

6974865218_923dffc0cc_b.jpg
tank-@-5-months by saintly's pics, on Flickr

Do it!! You have loads of wood and moss either that or come to mine for a cuppa.

I thimk this tank is one of the finest I have seen! And is what?...experimental :crazy: I love your experiments :)

ianho said:
Do it!! You have loads of wood and moss either that or come to mine for a cuppa.

Put the kettle on. I will be there by about 9pm ! lol. Better lock up your new light unit though :D :D

Well Chris, once summer arrives for real, i'll invite some peeps around to the house. I should have the 120cm up and running too.

Antoni said:
I thimk this tank is one of the finest I have seen! And is what?...experimental I love your experiments

Thanks Antoni. Initially, the 90cm was for a project, which is now done. Now though, it's turned into a little nursery and practise set up. I cant wait to rip it down. :D

ianho said:

washing my hair :shifty: :lol:

Mark Evans said:

Hi Mark,
What are the gouramis in this pic? And how do they get on with the shrimp?

They look like Honey Gouramies to me :) (Trichogaster chuna)

Mark Evans said:
Well Chris, once summer arrives for real, i'll invite some peeps around to the house. I should have the 120cm up and running too.

Cool, sounds good. I trundled the BBQ out yesterday and we enjoyed some nice home made burgers. Then the rain came back today :( So I went and bought a BEAUTIFUL Apistogramma Agassizi Red today :thumbup: Pics on my joural later.

Antipofish said:
Pics on my joural later.

Look forward to them :thumbup:

Antipofish said:
They look like Honey Gouramies to me (Trichogaster chuna)

Thats the one. Natural coloured apparently.

The only reason I keep Gouramis, is because they keep the surface clear. I've kept them in the last 4 or 5 tanks now.

Theses particular ones are good, because they kinda blend in without being too distracting.

7122288395_1c9698da20_b.jpg
foreground1 by saintly's pics, on Flickr

Mark Evans said:
Antipofish said:
They look like Honey Gouramies to me (Trichogaster chuna)

Thats the one. Natural coloured apparently.

The only reason I keep Gouramis, is because they keep the surface clear. I've kept them in the last 4 or 5 tanks now.

Theses particular ones are good, because they kinda blend in without being too distracting.

They also happen to be rather beautiful. How many do you have in the 90cm Mark ? Males and Females ? Any particular ratio ? Or did you just say "I'll have a bunch of them" in the shop ? I am contemplating a few too.

I had to mike. Not until Interzoo, could we put out the videos etc. Once i'm 100% sure thhe catalogues are out, i'll post a couple of full tank shots, that went in to the catalogue. 1 of them is my IAPLC entry, but a slightly different lighting....so no rule breaking.

Have you worked out where you've seen the Tropica banner before, yet?

Was watching all the Videos aquajardin had posted this morning on FB

If you have the capacity to attach your iphone or ipad to the tv via HDMI, then stream it, The visual quality is 10x better than just watching it on youtube alone (if your TV has that built in)...not sure whay, but it is.

I do a lot of work using my Ipad and TV as the ipad has a native resolution of 1080p and the visuals are to die for on a 1080p TV.

I'm slowly changing the way i work with the NET etc. and io'm wanting Apple products more and more.

Thanks Antoni. Many contributed to the catalogue, and many from the forum.

I was proud to get the front cover shot, and a double page spread as you turn to page 2. I asoi have a number if other shots in there.

I think i'll be able to show a couple of full tank shots soon. Even my IAPLC entry. Thats the shot i'm most proud of.

Roll on 4 weeks, so i can get crackin with 2 brand new scapes'

There is one word to decribe this video Mark - PROFESSIONAL.
I am really :wideyed: impressed.
Tropica a lucky guys.

Cheers Mark, just wanted to let you know that i've been at Interzoo and seen your tank along with the others on the Tropica stand. Beautiful work!

Congratulations to all of you who worked on this to renew the ID of Tropica. Awesome work!

Back