• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

100m control 30m dive...

zozo

I think i want one for christmas.. :cool:

30m?! That’s going to be dark! Does it have lights? Great toy, better be a good boy or Santa won’t deliver!

Wonder what radio link is being used to control it over 30m of water???? Usual radio would peter out pretty fast.

@zozo , if you want some real fun, try this.

Or more graceful....

The 30m down also questioned me.. I looked at the pictures and the antenna seems to be a little floating duckling on a wire.. o_O
8_2048x_712e2d27-b61f-4502-9de7-77d7230b39ef_2048x.png

Than diving this in an overgrown pond is quite a risk to get tangled if that antenna is supposed to be floating all the time.. But 30m deep is not realy interesting for our hobby getting nice underwater wild life shots.

@rebel that's some awsome flying skills the kid shows.. I think i crash more than a few before mastering that. Flying is the most difficult remote control hobby. I tried and realy had some eye hand coordination issues.. :rolleyes:

A Gopro on a stick might be better:oops:

Probably is, looked at it a few times, tossed the idea because it's almost a week salary on a stick for me.. :shy::oops: I'm not into vlog, blog and or adventures social media to make such an gopro investment worthwhile. :)

Back