• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

1 - 2 grow

Gang@UKaps

As per the above thread title - are these 1-2 grow plants any good, grown within a lab where there is abundance of Co2 - I would expect poor growth until the plant becomes use to being submerged underwater are my thoughts correct and are they worth paying the extra money or should you just buy a plant instead.

Cheers
Paul

No bugs, algea, snails etc Yes. Perfect for Dry Start Method (DSM) too. Good of a LFS can get them too then straight from tropica to them to you. You can normally but just the amount you need too no minimum order

Sent from Mountolympus via neural interface

Yes, I have had good success with dwarf sag and frogbit. The plants can be a bit scrunched up in the pots but they soon straighten out when planted.

they are good but they need to convert from emersed to submersed it does take time but once they produce new shoots they will take over.

they are good but they need to convert from emersed to submersed it does take time but once they produce new shoots they will take over.

That what Im afraid of - thx for the replies - going to buy submerged plants.

Cheers
paul

Back