• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

💷 Black Friday is here. Now is the time to save across our entire range. 💷

Carbondioxide

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
Black Friday has come to us once again, and this year is shaping up to be one of the best. 30% off on all our CO2 systems and accessories until midnight Sunday! We hope you can join in with us for some great savings - don't miss out while they last because these offers won’t stick around forever...

Enter code: BF30 at the checkout for our discount.

🛒 Show Now 🛒

Attachments

• Untitled design-333.png
    Untitled design-333.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 195
Perfect timing, I was looking to buy the inline diffuser to replace the bazooka I've had. Do I need to purchase anything else when moving to inline?

Perfect timing, I was looking to buy the inline diffuser to replace the bazooka I've had. Do I need to purchase anything else when moving to inline?

Take note of your outlet tubing size. It will either be 12/16mm or 16/22mm. It’s good practice to use a check valve too. Other than that, nothing else is require.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How has everyone enjoyed the Black Friday Sale? If you have missed this weekends savings, look out for cyber mondays deals coming tomorrow.

Back