• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aqua Journal vol 170.

viktorlantos

Aquascaper
The current mag contains many great photos about the IAPLC event along with the top tanks.
some great images are there like how the winner tank shaped to its final form.

4127346565_a02a6374f7.jpg

4128118892_9d5b412e35.jpg

4127349085_ee93602685.jpg

4127351767_c8f37870f8.jpg

4128121340_5090738448.jpg

for larger sizes you can check my flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/viktorlantos/

Superman said:
Where is the best place to order an English on of these?
In addition, can you also subscribe?
Where is the best place to order an English on of these?
In addition, can you also subscribe?

you cant get an English version. order them from ADA direct. i get all of mine from there. about £7.00 inc P+P

The suikei book is the best ADA book i've currently got. The high res images are to die for and possibly the best amano scapes the great man has done.

however it is not english but you will see the the best planted tank photos in each mag. get notified on the latest ADA products. some trick and technics. hardscape layouts. and you still can read which plants or fish they used. some maintenance tips etc.

of course this is in japanese would worth much more if you could read that as many interviews are there, but for me this still worth. gives a hell lot of inspiration etc.

so just like Mark said it is up to you. as an alternate let's try it for a year then you will not subscribe again. but i bet you will see tons of amazing photos and scapes in that year.

and really nice that on one week i got this from Niigata other PFK is coming from UK :)

Back