• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 90p - Name this!!

ArcticLagoon

The tank has been running for 3.5 months.

Critiques welcome. First post here, and first 90p tank.

Equipment:
Ada 90p tank
Skylight hyperspot M light with controller
Eheim 2080 filter
Aquario neo filter pipes
Co2 with co2 Art in-line diffuser
Custom made stand

Attachments

• IMG_2897.jpeg
    IMG_2897.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 614
Looks good as it is to me!
Thanks. Would you change anything? The AR mini was originally on the right side but it was growing taller and I was expecting more compact growth. Decided to move it to the left as there was more room there and I do like the Colors.

Anyone would be pleased with your aquarium, really nice work
Thank you! I am constantly making small tweaks here and there. Will post updates.

Beautiful tank, really like the cover/shade area with the wood that's elevated. I love those Hyperspot lights, I seen that Aquarium Gardens is now stocking the newest revision....one day I will have one!

Beautiful tank, really like the cover/shade area with the wood that's elevated. I love those Hyperspot lights, I seen that Aquarium Gardens is now stocking the newest revision....one day I will have one!
Thank you. The lights are fabulous! Easy on the eye and it does make the Colors pop a bit. Loving them so far. You won’t be disappointed if you are getting one. There is also now a wifi controller so a bit more user friendly although I am completely satisfied with the non wifi version.

I have also rescaped the tank a lot recently with some new plants etc. Will post pictures when they are more grown.

How do you like the hyperspot? I think there is a dist. in the US now.

Edit: beautiful scape.
I absolutely love this light. If you are debating, just get it and you won’t be disappointed. I think the latest controller has wifi connectivity!

Looks great! I like the placement of the Lobelia. Perhaps a tall grassy plant would look nice next to the Hygrophila pinnatifida to gently wave in the current.

Looks great! I like the placement of the Lobelia. Perhaps a tall grassy plant would look nice next to the Hygrophila pinnatifida to gently wave in the current.
Thank you!! Great idea.
I was really hoping the Bolbitis would grow taller and have some emersed portion outside the tank, but it has been showing shyness. The top leaves actually die off and I haven’t figured out what is causing this. For now I can see more wider growth than tall.

The tank has been running for 3.5 months.

Critiques welcome. First post here, and first 90p tank.

Equipment:
Ada 90p tank
Skylight hyperspot M light with controller
Eheim 2080 filter
Aquario neo filter pipes
Co2 with co2 Art in-line diffuser
Custom made stand
Great work. What’s the name of the carpeting plant on the driftwood in the 1 st photo?

Back