• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Filter still cycled?

Tucker90

So I snapped my hose adapter while doing a water change last night on my oase bio 850.

I kept the heater on over night and have had a small internal filter running with media out of the big’un in the tank with a heater.

Question is will the bacteria be ok to just turn on today?

I’ve been out, got the new tap and plumbed it all up and it’s back running with the tank along side the internal filter.

In total was left 16 hours but kept at temp.

Advice GREATLY appreciated and lessons learnt, never do a water change on a Sunday after lfs is shut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went for 3 days once after a power cut.

"Cycle" ext. canister before use?

This is also why if you have an electric car charge point YOU MUST have a PEN device (protective earth neutral) fitted that will detect the missing neutral (and/or earth) to substation and isolate the supply. If a PEN device is not present, for a car charger, and there is PEN fault AND a live to car fault, there now exists a live to earth connection via you when you touch your car !!!

Back