• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Horizon Aquatics

Tom72

Hi Folks, I just want to put a big thanks to James, Nicole and Sue for a great Saturday morning at Horizon Aquatics. Thanks for making me feel very welcome with fantastic hospitality, coffee and biscuits. Not only did the tanks look amazing, but I had the opportunity to meet George Farmer, Geordie Scaper, and chat all things scaping as well as other stuff. My enthusiasm is refreshed, excited and inspired not just for my current project but re-scaping my existing tanks. I Can’t wait for my next visit. I think you have done amazingly to survive the pandemic, created a brilliant shop and wish you great success. Calling all aquascapers in the North of England: You should definitely pay them a visit, you won’t regret it.

I was supposed to visit them this weekend, but missed them and the "fishkeeping extravaganza" down south due to possible covid, my pcr came back negative, which I'm thankful for; but grim timing 😭

Back