• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Small paladarium update.

Jaseon

I think its been around 4 months since i posted about this small paladarium i set up. It was more of a test to see how i could get the waterfall to work, and how the land parts would pan out. Moss has taken over the wooden parts of the land part, and has even started growing on the rocks below the waterfall. I have a few little ferns in there. The large Harts tounge fern at the back has settled in well, and really grown. For some reason the leaves are crinkled. Im guessing its because of the space it occupies, and the fact the roots have reached the water. Theres some maidenhead spleenwort, and a Bucephalandra that i wanted to try out of the water, and seems to be doing fine. Im still adding little bits, and always looking out for bit of old bark with moss on to pack out the sides. I want to move on to a bigger tank next.

IMG_20201124_223835488.jpg
IMG_20210112_154220414.jpg
IMG_20210115_173859755.jpg
pal.jpg
desk.jpg
harts.jpg

Attachments

• harts.jpg
    harts.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 95
Back