• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

300l Wapoga River

I changed the placing of the Koralia pumps a few months ago so they are now providing flow in the same direction as the outflow instead of from the back to the front. Seems to wok better and I don't get BBA anymore.
Awesome setup and journal details. I'm very happy for you that you managed to find the thing that triggered BBA. I'm still fighting BBA from Oct 2014 till today in spite of making many changes to flow/ light /Co2. My tank specs are the same as yours.
Cheers. :)

Didn't realise this one has been going on since 2014. I have three long term aquariums on the go, none have had co2 injection since end of 2016. This is the youngest. I guess these kind of planted aqaurims tend to have a wilder look to them, but then I dont tend to over manicure the plants.

IMG_20210313_165753.jpg

Didn't realise this one has been going on since 2014. I have three long term aquariums on the go, none have had co2 injection since end of 2016. This is the youngest. I guess these kind of planted aqaurims tend to have a wilder look to them, but then I dont tend to over manicure the plants.

View attachment 164741
Gorgeous!!! 😍😍😍 Fantastic that it's low maintenance too.

Back