• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Re-education.....

If you were thinking of replacing this tank, what would you replace it with?....

• Total voters
Crikey Ady, is there any corner of your home left to fill ? :p
Either way looking forward to seeing what you do with this one ;)
That is it for me, no more spaces for actual aquariums.....one space left for a 20cm cube dooa though :D

My goal is to a bigger house to have more tanks :D But i'm still on my first
No need for a bigger house, just get smaller tanks :p

My goal is to a bigger house to have more tanks :D But i'm still on my first
No need for a bigger house, just get smaller tanks :p
Or chuck your furniture out.
MTS...Just how bad do you have it ? 🤪

1595435186308.png

There is a big mistake in that room.......... they still have a dining table.
It's to prepare the meals for the fish!! :rolleyes::lol:

Wow i seemed to miss this last update mate vut you did mention it in my jurnal another tank you are brave but all your tanks are incredibly beautiful and you obviously have to a tee and know what your doing with your tanks so why not, looking forward to seeing what you do sure will be worth the wait

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Hi,
The 1500 is status quo, I’ve done a bit of thinning of the plants as the buce, Fissidens and java fern mini we’re getting a bit too overgrown. The tank looks better for it but highlights the relative ease of upkeep of this slow growing tank as that’s the first major thinning of the buce and fern I’ve done in 17 months :lol: Most of the trimmings were given to my eldest son who has scaped and set up a little aquael tank for a betta all on his own. He is entirely responsible for its upkeep, water changes, filter maintenance etc which is cool. It is currently cycling for a minimum of a month before the introduction of some snails and then a Chen’s betta :)
I’ve had a slight return of bba likely attributed to lack of filter maintenance however I have once again taken appropriate measures to eradicate :oops:
The living room is looking more like a gallery currently with the new tank addition and I’m thankful for an understanding wife:happy:

84D84412-275A-46D8-9650-E6F1FBC453E9.jpeg

EC7BF68A-0928-43A8-81AA-8A5B9B96DD6D.jpeg

6EB61A40-CFAA-4AF7-B7FC-FB6CFFD3A961.jpeg

My sons tank, scaped by himself and he decided on the plant positions and I superglued them......
434A3917-9CD8-43B1-8D9B-4456C5D3504B.jpeg

Cheerio,

Tank is looking awesome, first trim in 17 months! nice, I might have to take a leaf out of your book mine is on hyperdrive!

Nice living room, loving the gallery, think there is space for a couple more here and there! ;)

The young one surely has learned from the master already 👌👏

Tank is looking awesome, first trim in 17 months! nice, I might have to take a leaf out of your book mine is on hyperdrive!

Nice living room, loving the gallery, think there is space for a couple more here and there! ;)

The young one surely has learned from the master already 👌👏
Ha, first more serious trim of the slower growers, I have done the odd snip here and there over the last year and a half. Your tank is looking stunning, but I’m too lazy for hyperdrive :lol:
I do have a 20cm cube dooa to put somewhere :crazy::woot:
I was going to add it to the same unit as the other terrarium but I’m a little worried it’s getting a bit too busy in there now :oops:
I think Jack has done a great job with his little tank, hope he continues the hobby, there are certainly worse things for kids to be doing.
Cheerio,

You have a lovely room, nothing like a gallery though until the sofa and side tables go and get replaced with tanks :) Your Son`s tank is really nice too. 👍

I do agree, it is so nice to have supportive spouses 😃

Back