• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape corner

Just seen they have added the option to the app now so we can purchase direct from chihiros.

It was my pleasure I always try and use a towel on the nut so they dont get spanner Mark's lol

Quick pic of the 800 after a good clean and bit of love it had been about 3 months but all seems really good lil bit off bba on the rocks and Anubias buy nothing really give the rocks a quick clean with a wire brush not to much I quiet like the natural greening of them changes the sand pulled out the tripartita as it was wild and made it looks real messy but the buces and Anubias all seem happy all in all not to shabby
20200723_211305.jpg

Looking fantastic

I’m no good at trimming/training H tripartite so always end up doing the same ;)

probably the easiest tank I've ever kept I really do believe it has to do with there being no soil in it
Probably this, combined with your careful choice of plants and I bet the layout helps maintain really good flow right round the tank. It's a great scape and I'll be sad to see it go. You could ease the suffering by telling us that you've placed the order for your 1200.... :woot:

Gotta love surprises mate...

Every tank change isn’t a tank change without some drama. Sure you’ll roll with it admirably @Jayefc1 and looking forward to this one 😉

@howanic no where near ready for it still got 3 tanks in the living room lol going to have to get me finger out this week and try to start planning something lol

Do you have a garage @Jayefc1 ? Just pop the 1200 in there until you’re ready and continue as currently planned if so. No point rushing it if you can help it mate, wouldn’t let EA’s delivery date dictate what you’re doing.

Alternatively, if it’s that much of a headache you could tell EA to push the delivery date back. You’re the customer.

Back