• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascaping newbie...

virtualsalmon

Seedling
Hi everyone,

So, a month ago a YT video popped up from some chap called George...4 weeks later, I've bought all the gear and have very little idea!

Having watched loads of Gorges videos, which lead to Green Aqua, Juris, etc etc I am hooked.

Am just setting up my first tank now, hope to start some kind of journal and appreciate all the advice along the way...I even managed to buy a tank and kit secondhand which was featured in one of Georges videos. So hopefully I am on the right tracks after a month of watching and learning!

Thank you!

Yep, same here, I fully blame George! If the missus ever actually meets him I'm sure she'll warm to him though, as opposed to her feelings now haha...

Welcome I'm newbie here to and yep followed same yt pattern it's a whole new world in my eyes from the run of the mill tank. Just shows how passionate people are about aquascaping now I love it :)

Hi and welcome think George has done a lot for the hobby and he should be very proud ad it is what he set out to achive in the first place

Back