• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 90P - "Low Roar"

So the tank has how been submitted to EAPLC 2020, went with the title "Low Roar" which hopefully will make some sense when I can share the final photo.

In the meantime here's some buce sp. Kedagang during wc
20200119_162529.jpg

So the tank has how been submitted to EAPLC 2020, went with the title "Low Roar" which hopefully will make some sense when I can share the final photo.

In the meantime here's some buce sp. Kedagang during wc
View attachment 131016
Hello mate

Hope your doing well.Good luck for the eaplc.

Cheers
Ryan

Amazing tank overall but the hardscape is really inspiration material! I’ll definitely be referencing this journal when I plan my next aquarium.

Good luck man!

So you haven't planned to submit it to iaplc 2020?

Those buce kedagang looks amazing, unfortunately haven't had a chance to grab those limited edition yet.

3 shades of ADA Light Screen. Which do you prefer?
1: Green
P1018542.jpg

2: Blue
P1018541.jpg

3: White
P1018538.jpg

4: None
P1018535.jpg

Stunning tank and i think blue or none but tank looking amazing.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

Personally I really like the green one for now - for some reason it doesn't really show well in this picture but here's another example of the green version I took while in Japan:
20181014_180238_IMG_3642.JPG

Last edited:
Seems like the green one wasn't applied evenly on the back?

None gives the best depth to my eyes ;)

The green looks good on that picture can see it much better

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Seems like the green one wasn't applied evenly on the back?

None gives the best depth to my eyes ;)

It's on there. However there's still a frosted film on, which is making the colored film less visible - so I'll be removing the frosted film in the future for better effect of the colored backgrounds

Back