• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryan's ADA 60p (featured in PFK magazine) ukaps aquascaping experience

Hi all

On the 2nd of January 2020 i will be doing a trim. Let me know if you would like

Rotala orange juice
Rotala colorata

Cheers
I would defently have some rotala if you have any going

And i think i will have to find some vids on trimming and replanting and make sure i can do that with my stems.

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Any you have spare or are not in need of mate would be great

Thanks dean

What an amazing set of photographs. I got the laptop fired up especially to take a proper look... stunning! Why not go for a low tech scape to reduce the maintenance requirements?

What an amazing set of photographs. I got the laptop fired up especially to take a proper look... stunning! Why not go for a low tech scape to reduce the maintenance requirements?
Hello mate.

Im glad you like the photo. I got a dslr camera now so pictures will be a lot better, it just so much easier to pull out my phone for the quick pictures.

Trim the rotala yesterday and now it look bare lol
20200102-123412.jpg

Welcome back Ryan, you’ve been very busy!
Some fantastic aquascapes along the way, will look forward to more updates for sure :)
Cheerio
Ady.

Welcome back Ryan, you’ve been very busy!
Some fantastic aquascapes along the way, will look forward to more updates for sure :)
Cheerio
Ady.
Thank mate. The tank is at my work place. It the 1st thing you see. It definitely a wow factor so i do plan on keeping this going for a long time.

Pfk wants to do another magazine with me so it should be ready in 2 months time. Got to get the stems really bushy first

Cheers

Hi all

Tank still ticking along growing every day.
The other day I've noticed something different at the back ground stems. When i order my plants from aquasabi i didn't order enough rotala green so i couldn't wait 3 days for another pot so i order 1 from ebay. It cheap and you get a lot in 1 portion anyway if you look at the picture you can see left side is green but the other side is not. When i first got it it look exactly the same may be it not and i recieved rotala rotundifolia instead

20200118-135538.jpg

I took of the ada backlight to see what it look like. So cool.
Look at all them roots going down
20200118-135719.jpg

20200120-212912.jpg

Looks very healthy indeed very deep root growth.

Dean

Back