• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Thank you very much, glad you like it, yours looks very promising too...I'll have to upgrade to an 90cm tank one day too!:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I'm really happy I did

e07d2fddbe148fcf2f2d1915bc80e3ab.jpg

Starting to get there...still some tweakings to do and add some light to the front of the tank, thinking of adding one cheap chihiros a series.

Don't mind the rotalas, freshly trimmed. ;)

191209083428199815.jpg

Photo finish scheduled in january, cheers!

Starting to get there...still some tweakings to do and add some light to the front of the tank, thinking of adding one cheap chihiros a series.

Don't mind the rotalas, freshly trimmed. ;)

191209083428199815.jpg

Photo finish scheduled in january, cheers!

Hold on to your money, Aquasky RGB is just around the corner ;)

Hehe, go for the Solar RGB, then you're good for everything 60-90cm ;)

The new Vivid from Chihiros might scratch that itch as well :cool:

I'll probably go with old twinstar S or the New chihiros wrgb, don't have that amount of Money to spend in a light.

New chihiros wrgb
I'd be interested to see your views if you did go this route. I'm considering it for my nano tank. I have the vivid on my main tank and I do really like it; bit gutted I've only had it a few months and v2 is out. I believe it's the same LEDs just with some exterior improvements but it does look a little nicer - and the shades, oh the shades! Suppose it's an excuse to have to get another tank... :shh:

I'd be interested to see your views if you did go this route. I'm considering it for my nano tank. I have the vivid on my main tank and I do really like it; bit gutted I've only had it a few months and v2 is out. I believe it's the same LEDs just with some exterior improvements but it does look a little nicer - and the shades, oh the shades! Suppose it's an excuse to have to get another tank... :shh:

Yeah this one sounds very interesting; same led as vivid, built-in BT controller, looks good and under 200€ shipped to my country...will wait a few weeks until ADA announce the Aquasky (and with the ridiculous pricetag to go with:D) and then I may order this WRGB 2.0.

Back