• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Show Your Pets

Lovely Green cheek conures! Are they cuddly? I also like the Ficus Lyrata, is it bird safe? I have two cockatiels myself.

Here is my girl
efad9b0316f35c460ffa2a982d283d6f.jpg
eee8a367a8871b13cd113ffffd63ed56.jpg
Nice birds!
Nope mine the aren't cuddly, they eat out of your hand and one gives kisses, you can move them around but they don't like to be touched.. The male was one year old when we got him and very shy. Now he starts to make more contact. The female is quite the opposite but she always associate hands with food..

The Ficus is bird safe but I removed the stick as the female wants to wreck the whole plant if I don't watch her.. She killed an orchid last time there was only a stem with half a leaf left..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

That time of the year! sleeping under the tree! Confy tree skirt!! lol

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-06 at 14.45.52.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-06 at 14.46.09.jpeg

Couple of phone photos to capture the moment, crazy dogs :)

@Fisher2007 well said .If more people considered the implication of keeping a dog the crisis in homing dog centres would be considerably reduced. We have Border Collies and they can get really stressed if lack of exercise and interaction between owner isn't enough causing behavioural problems

Last edited:
I'd love a dog or two but work just doesn't allow
And are you sure you've got enough decorations on that tree?;):lol:
There is never enough decorations on the tree ;)
Dogs are great but they are hard work and I walk them a minimum of 3 times a day, living close to work helps.

Wow that three almost look surreal. You must have put a lot of work in that.
Only too me 4 days to put it up! :crazy::crazy::shh::wave::lol:

:cool::clap::thumbup:.. Crazy dogs... He says.. :lol:
Wonderfull!!
Never mind the dog, beware of the owner. Dogs are so crazy they do not know how artistic their owner is.
:lol::lol::crazy::crazy::wave::wave: and thanks ;)

Looks like we might have a new pet!
To be honest I am not a huge cat fan but this is simply due to their hunting habits, apart from that I love them!
I love their fur and all the different patterns and colours but seeing the neighbours cat walking around with a slowworm or bird in his mouth is not my idea of a relaxing experience however ....this big tick infested but beautiful puss has decided he likes me and wants to move in!

75572148-B7A4-4869-9C3C-184A84BDBB55.jpeg
912CB295-C8C1-4E57-BB83-AEF91B570DF3.jpeg
4360B50B-CE28-4F95-9479-E300D0C848E4.jpeg

Attachments

• F691C96C-EC0D-4A04-9254-9120BAE69559.jpeg
    F691C96C-EC0D-4A04-9254-9120BAE69559.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 167
Looks like we might have a new pet!
To be honest I am not a huge cat fan but this is simply due to their hunting habits, apart from that I love them!
I love their fur and all the different patterns and colours but seeing the neighbours cat walking around with a slowworm or bird in his mouth is not my idea of a relaxing experience however ....this big tick infested but beautiful puss has decided he likes me and wants to move in!

View attachment 133853 View attachment 133854 View attachment 133855
Im Not a huge cat fan either but that's a good looking beast. My parents would steal that one in a whisker

He is still hanging around, I noticed he has a missing top canine and he always has ticks so I don’t think he has a permanent home.
However he is so plumptious I think he has a few people like me who are feeding him!

We sadly lost our beautiful boy Bowser last october due to health issues just before his twelfth Birthday.

DC1E92D9-BC6F-495C-BDFB-5B233FE66261.jpeg

It was crushing and has taken several months for myself in particular to level out the emotions into realising that the sadness you feel when losing a pet is because of the immense love you share and the enrichment they bring. So, we put out the feelers and were so fortunate to find Oshi, our new Miniature Schnauzer who has been with us for only three days. He has settled so well and is instantly part of the family....and is going to be trouble, he is so mischievous......

641C7BEA-AC0B-49B1-907D-3F9FC9251B37.jpeg

Cheerio,

Back