• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatic Dinosaur

Lambic

Seedling
Hello UKAPS

Just recently rekindled an interest in aquariums after an absence of 24 years. I recall having a happy community tank in my youth with the out of fashion undergravel filters, powerheads and undergravel filters.

Things appear to have become rather more technical...and plenty to learn about.

Seems an interesting forum to be part of.

Regards

Hi @Lambic

A very warm welcome to UKAPS. As I write this, I am thinking that it's probably not very warm where you are!

In my opinion, this is one of the very best aquatics forums on the internet - particularly, of course, from a planted tank perspective. Anyway, don't take my word for it. Have a good look around. I look forward to reading your threads and posts.

JPC :thumbup:

Hello Gents

Yes plenty to learn...especially impressed so far with Optiwhite / Iron Glass developments and also quite impressed by the external filters which incorporate a heating element as well.

JPC - It is a bit nippy where I live and I live in old, stone building....so the heating costs are going to be enormous....also we can get power cuts lasting a few days in winter due to snow on the lines.

Back