• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

(NO MORE) 2,000L High tech BEAST

Major project and great results. Ever though of doing an iwugami style in this, it would be amazing :)

Major project and great results. Ever though of doing an iwugami style in this, it would be amazing :)

Thanks jimi, and welcome to UKAPS!

Iwagumi would be nice! But high maintenance to keep looking top notch.
Dont have the skills or time at the moment.

Fil

The Plains of Fissidens

20190831_162045.jpg
20190831_161713.jpg

Finally, the plants in the Beast are making a recovery from the fert f**k up I did back in June!!!

All of my massive swords have fallen victim, so the tank looks a bit deserted, but what is left is showing good signs of recovery.

In a couple of months it should all be back to "bursting at the seams" level.
I will share some pics then!

But for now, here is my fissidens :D

Fil

20190929_132745.jpg

Had the absolute pleasure of meeting @George Farmer & the team @Aquarium Gardens over the weekend.

Got a bunch of plants & took the aquascaper 600 off George's hands.
He got a little emotional as he has made dosens of scapes in it for youtube, but I assured him its going to a good home ;)

Keep on scaping!

IMG-20191020-WA0001.jpg
20191021_172913.jpg

I have just read this journal in one sitting. Stunning tank and a purely inspirational philosophy. I'm new to planted tanks and I'm having fun with a low tech 180l, the missus however is now a bit worried! Good work, I'll be waiting for the updates.;)

Welcome to UKAPS & thank you for the kind words!

Whatever you do, dont try CO2 ;)
It will spoil your low tech, and the missus might leave!

Good luck, and enjoy!
Fil

Back