• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

FLUVAL 2.0 OWNERS.....

Sammy Islam

Hello, this thread is calling on fluval 2.0 fresh and planted owners as i have recently noticed something.

I have the 32w fluval 2.0 fresh and planted, rated about 56 par at 18". I also use the wifi controller app and my lights are set at 100%, or thats what i thought.
After accidently pressing the touch sensitive button, which is always set to "red"/"off" mode so it can be automatically controlled by the programmed app, it went into "blue" mode which is manual mode lights at full power.

The lights in "blue" mode were so much brighter than the "red" mode even though they are programmed to be 100% white and blue channel as thats what you can control.

Anyone experienced/noticed this? As it makes the programming useless if u cant actually use the light at 100% with the wifi controller.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I have the same Fluval Fresh and Plant 2.0 32w on one of my tanks.

I also have it setup with the Fluval controller and both channels running at 100% and by default the on/off button is red and when pressed it turns to blue and does get noticibally brighter even though the controller has it running at 100%, not good.

Cheers,
Rhys

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I don’t have this light but controller problems have been an issue with this light (supposedly the 3.0 version addressed some of these)

You might contact Fluval directly and see what assistance they might offer
(in some instances Fluval has just sent out a 3.0 replacement)

Back