• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Time for.co2

Hi if you check out my posts page 2 at the beginning that will give you info my friend

Can I ask what substrate you used, anything under it (soil, etc)? Also, what ferts you're using, how much and how often? Any liquid carbon?

Thanks again

ow much gas did you use
Roughly 2 kg in 4-6 weeks as i remember. Most of the time i added it to the outflow of my sump, in the pic you can see a 10 cm PVC pipe on the left, it was an extensiion of the 32 mm pipe which came from my sump pump. I added the CO2 in the top of the wide pipe and it dissolved before it exited the big pipe.

Can I ask what substrate you used, anything under it (soil, etc)? Also, what ferts you're using, how much and how often? Any liquid carbon?

Thanks again
No problem i used aquatic compost capped with daltex smooth fine gravel i 3/4 dose ei ferts and excel every day

Hi all, Same thought for me.

cheers Darrel
Well guys ive always been the same
1 i will walk before i run
2 i will start with a fiesta but end up with better
You know what im saying
I will strive for greener lusher plants I'm the same with all my tanks i will own up to being a perfectionist but all ways start at the beginning and not just copy what everyone else has
Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts i do appreciate it

I’m totally onboard with adding low level CO2 and run it 24/7 :D

Opposite end of spectrum for tank size, but
I set up a 30cm cube recently, ONF Nano + led, Eheim mini up filter (that’s turned down for the Betta), Tropica Nano CO2 @ 1 bubble per 2-3s
Eriocaulon cinereum is doing great :)
Growth is slow but steady (haven’t added any fertilizers yet, Tropica Soil Powder)

Back