• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Taiwan Bee not so nano

Very inspiring scape Iain! May I ask what model of Chihiros light you are using? Is it an RGB version?
Sorry it's a pretty old one and cant remember. It's certainly not rgb.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Had a few really nice red shadow no entry shrimp appear in the last few days, the whites are really pure with colour running into the legs. Unsure where they have been hiding as quite large and one is berried!
Wish I had a selective breeding tank!
86a74afc741a260bbb89b9f2682bbf78.jpg
c6c3d4bb81645274bbdc017ae29d857f.jpg
c6af77901b421d75f0e105bcd7e2c6fc.jpg

Last edited:
That is still looking amazing Iain, them bucephalandra look great, i have some and i am curious do they grow much to propagate or did u order a lot of them as i would love more.

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Love it. Is that a brightly lit wall during the day or does that ficus grow that mad in lower light conditions?

That is still looking amazing Iain, them bucephalandra look great, i have some and i am curious do they grow much to propagate or did u order a lot of them as i would love more.

Thanks dean

Think ive had 4 or 5 pots now, they grow out pretty quickly when happy. If you look back you can see the growth in a year...

Love it. Is that a brightly lit wall during the day or does that ficus grow that mad in lower light conditions?
Hey, no direct light on the wall, most houseplants I've had in similar area have struggled, the ficus seems pretty undemanding.

Wow thats a lot of shrimp, i need to purchase nore shrimp actually as love the little fellas, tank looking good ian.

Dean

Must be time for an update photo shoot :D

Which sorts of shrimp did you add initially?
Was originally just a taiwan bee mix, mostly crs and cbs and one blue bolt in the first set up with these shrimp. When I started this tank I added 5 blue shadow pandas...

Was originally just a taiwan bee mix, mostly crs and cbs and one blue bolt in the first set up with these shrimp. When I started this tank I added 5 blue shadow pandas...

Any update photos please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very neglected, no water change since lockdown began but they didnt seem too bothered and loved grazing the green glass caused by direct sunlight this time of year.... tds was 245
Now clean and adjusted to 185, will clean again next week to get it back to 160 ish along with the impossible carpet trim.

1f943a4f37f3087b7ce3db417f0cd999.jpg
c1c17ba30f1c93519eb0e13748cfe872.jpg
9a2163dc9a0592808b2eaf821f3427fc.jpg

Back