• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 90P - "Low Roar"

Day 1!
LRM_EXPORT_456139227752717_20190729_204053889.jpeg

Without a doubt the best hardscape from you, looks even better with plants!

Can't wait to see it mature, well done very inspiring

Thank you very much! :D
I'm glad to hear the extra effort put in the hardscape paid off

Agree
It looks fantastic with the plants
At the moment I love the tangle of small roots on the right side, but suspect the left will develop that deep mysterious forest feel

Nice Mate, have you enough sand to add small plants in the foreground? Was thinking of small portion of marsilea, or c.parva or even some hydrocotyle , to add.some life to that part which is an bit dark at the moment.;)

Kubotai are awesome fishes , not schoaling but fearless and very active (even at night!) :D

Looks great amazing tank and layout

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Such a great layout, Shinobi. The kubotai's really fit the vibe of the scape. Have you considered adding some moss to the tips of the cut-off branches?

Such a great layout, Shinobi. The kubotai's really fit the vibe of the scape. Have you considered adding some moss to the tips of the cut-off branches?

I'd like to keep some of the wood visible and clear to add contrast. Weeping moss grows like CRAZY!

I'd like to keep some of the wood visible and clear to add contrast. Weeping moss grows like CRAZY!
Would have been easier with riccardia or mini x Moss because those are slow growers, I suppose your Spring scissors are being used a LOT with weeping ;)

Back