• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A 90cm New Beginning

Can you keep this solution prepared in containers for few weeks?

Do you think the 2 solutions (macro and micro) can he mixed in 1 container?

You will need to keep your Macros and Trace mixes in separate containers, i make 500ml at a time, at 20ml a dose, 3 times a week that's enough for just over 2 months, i have had no issues keeping it this long.

when you say deficiency what are you looking at?

You will get to know your plants the longer you live with them and be able to spot anything lacking but as a guide this the type of things you need to keep an eye out for.

http://aquathusiast.com/nutrientdeficiency/

For me Phosphate and CO2 deficiencies are the most common, especially in areas of low flow so keeping an eye on circulation is a must.

You will get to know your plants the longer you live with them and be able to spot anything lacking but as a guide this the type of things you need to keep an eye out for.

http://aquathusiast.com/nutrientdeficiency/

For me Phosphate and CO2 deficiencies are the most common, especially in areas of low flow so keeping an eye on circulation is a must.
thanks for this... i need magnesium...

Not many updates as things are continuing to grow in, it is a little bit overdue for a trim but i have added some Kyoto to grow emersed.

WjRJgZi.jpg

BbVgamt.jpg

A big trim today before going to @Aquarium Gardens to collect the plants for Caridina Dreaming so i now have everything i ordered form there as well as a big bucket of cuttings for a panting session tomorrow. ;)

kn29Kiu.jpg

jYxhpfz.jpg

Thanks, The Twinstar 900S comes on at 3pm and ramps up from 0-60% for 1 hour then stays at 60% until 9pm then ramps down to 0% and finally off at 10pm, so 7 hours in total but only 5 hours at 60% (Hope that makes sense)
The first month the timings were the same but only went to 50% then increased 5% per week until we are where we are now. I think this moderate light, high Co2 and dosing full EI from day 1 is why i have had zero algae issues :thumbup:
Still stunning ! Did you keep the same light settings or did you increase it?
Do you still use the same fert? I ckecked theplantedtank.co.uk and it seems the website is down

Still stunning ! Did you keep the same light settings or did you increase it?
Do you still use the same fert? I ckecked theplantedtank.co.uk and it seems the website is down

Yes the lighting and fert regime has remand the same :thumbup:

Did you place the moss on the wool and then tie it around your rocks? In terms of maintenance, is this style of scape more difficult to maintain in the long run?

Did you place the moss on the wool and then tie it around your rocks? In terms of maintenance, is this style of scape more difficult to maintain in the long run?

The moss was tied directly to the wood, i did not use any wool. as for maintenance the plants get a trim every couple of weeks so not difficult or time consuming, in fact that is my favourite part :)

The moss was tied directly to the wood, i did not use any wool. as for maintenance the plants get a trim every couple of weeks so not difficult or time consuming, in fact that is my favourite part :)

How did you grow the Hydrocotyle on the branch? Did you glue it on and then leave it to grow?

Back