• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Taiwan Bee not so nano

More blue babies on the way
2134199e857063512cb8a0ba4a69adfd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That is absolutely stunning, well done maintaining the planted tank alongside the needs of the bee's!

An absolute beeauty....
Everything is in a happy place with this tank currently, love the ‘honeycomb’ splash back too, all seems very fitting :)

An absolute beeauty....
Everything is in a happy place with this tank currently, love the ‘honeycomb’ splash back too, all seems very fitting :)
Cheers ady, you dont want to know how long the grouting took on that tiling!!

Tank looks amazing wish I would of done an journal on my low tech shrimp now as I set up around the same time as you.

What are you feeding your shrimp, are you feeding the babies a food or they just on the biofilm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tank looks amazing wish I would of done an journal on my low tech shrimp now as I set up around the same time as you.

What are you feeding your shrimp, are you feeding the babies a food or they just on the biofilm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks.
I use a variety of foods every other day, largely 'pop' varieties like snowflake, shrimp king pops as they aren't such a bundle to feed from meaning even the smallest baby shimp get a share. Also add bt9 and gravitas after water change and always have an almond leaf tucked away in the back for grazing.

Crikey, I'd forgotten how quickly they grow up...
And that's a really crafty way to keep your polished concrete kitchen worktop polished.
Scapes looking awesome btw.

Crikey, I'd forgotten how quickly they grow up...
And that's a really crafty way to keep your polished concrete kitchen worktop polished.
Scapes looking awesome btw.
I know, it blows my mind how grown up she is getting Tim. I love that she loves watching the shrimp so much... big tank is getting a proper planted community 'fish tank' makeover in the autumn. I miss the movement in the lounge and she is fascinated.
How are you mate?

I know, it blows my mind how grown up she is getting Tim. I love that she loves watching the shrimp so much... big tank is getting a proper planted community 'fish tank' makeover in the autumn. I miss the movement in the lounge and she is fascinated.
How are you mate?Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'm good thanks Iain. It's great when they show an interest in nature. Looks like she's already a chip off the old block :)
And it'd be good to see the big tank up and running again.

Thanks a lot folks, I'm genuinely made up that you all like the tank. When I started this tank my secret goal was create a tank that looked liked a high tech scape but with out the 'energy' one requires.
It is all to easy to fail in appreciating your own tank as the 'flaws' are so obvious to the creator, especially when chasing the illusion of a perfect high energy set up.
I think I can honestly say that this one and my last low tech have given me more pleasure than all my high energy tanks together, warts and all.
Minimum input, maximum output...moto for life

Back