• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

(NO MORE) 2,000L High tech BEAST

Happy Monday!!!

20190218_185033.jpg

Either it''s not in the living room or you have a very lovely missus

Its in the living room, and she loves it!

She also knows that a busy Fil, is a happy Fil
Smart lady ;)

Thanks for reading
Fil

Being creative with my tanks and maintaining them makes me better at everything else in my life. Thats not exaggerating at all

Agree 100%.
Taking on responsibilities and SMASHING them, as opposed to half-assing. Is the only way to true happiness.

Keep on tanking!
Fil

I wish!

Then Id have a team of assistants dying to help me :D
not to de-rail this thread

but i always thought is was... kind of weird that he used people to do the scape. or make it i mean.... (for some scapes)

In my opinion that kind of means, ya know, it wasn't "ALL YOU" who did this "master scape" i think he kind of just had the Bigger name sometimes.

i'd honestly be extremely interested in finding who some of his assistants where and if they had taken on competitive scaping themselves!

i'd honestly be extremely interested in finding who some of his assistants where and if they had taken on competitive scaping themselves!

I have a feeling that his assistants were volunteers, and he really was doing it for them.
Aprenticeships are big in japan. Can you imagine being able to say that you studied with the great late Amano?

Wouldnt be surprised that they did it for free too!
You can see how intensely focused they are, and how carefully they listened to him.

Fil

I have a feeling that his assistants were volunteers, and he really was doing it for them.
Aprenticeships are big in japan. Can you imagine being able to say that you studied with the great late Amano?

Wouldnt be surprised that they did it for free too!
You can see how intensely focused they are, and how carefully they listened to him.

Fil
if they did truly volunteer
hope they got good life going on! they definitely deserved it! :)

Back