• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

SDIESEL77 AQUASCAPER 900 DIARY

Beautiful tank, very nice!

I love the brickwork at the back as well!
Thx Harry . Lovely tank you have too

Here is a further view
5014f6f9a191dd41227896163deae202.jpg

Stunning

Nice honey gouramis, where did you get them from?
The only ones available around my way have been bred to within an ornamental inch of their lives...

Awesome fishes, unfortunately the male won't have this coloration forever.

The 'gold' and 'red' breeding version of these honey gourami are ugly compared to this.

Hi SDIESEL77,

How do you experience the use of the s2pro? Is your twinstar working well on this and are the LED's still working well? I read some stories about burning LED's when using wrong LED controllers.

I wanted to buy the s2pro from the brand Hinterfeld, but the site does not seem to work anymore. Now I only see them on Ebay, but from a Chinese brand or something like that. There is at least Chinese text on the packaging. Do you have your s2pro from there?

Like to hear from you

Hi SDIESEL77,

How do you experience the use of the s2pro? Is your twinstar working well on this and are the LED's still working well? I read some stories about burning LED's when using wrong LED controllers.

I wanted to buy the s2pro from the brand Hinterfeld, but the site does not seem to work anymore. Now I only see them on Ebay, but from a Chinese brand or something like that. There is at least Chinese text on the packaging. Do you have your s2pro from there?

Like to hear from you
Sorry for jumping in @SDIESEL77, but to answer your question @Vincent, the ones on eBay are the same, I have 2 I use with my twinstar 600sp without issue :thumbup:
These are the ones:

image.jpg

Cheerio
Ady

Hi @Ady34 and @SDIESEL77,

Thanks for the quick respons! Just bought me some controller. No we'll wait :) Estimated delivery between 26th feb - 4th apr... :)!
It will arrive much sooner, mine came in less than 10 days I think :thumbup:

The tank is now 7 months old and I have to say I'm quite happy with the current look of it.
I slightly reviewed my daily dosage and here is the current daily dosing:
  • 6ml of Tropica Premium
  • 6ml of Tropica Plant Growth
  • 4ml of Easycarbo
I also slightly reduced the lighting time and intensity to 4h at 85% and 3h at 100%
a93db781cbc412a920443ba9a40ac3a2.jpg

Last edited:
I’d be happy too, lovely aquascape and happy plants.

Back