• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fluval Plant 3.0 32w

19Lee81

Hi, this is my first post on here. Looking at getting one of these units for my 100l tank as my “main” Xmas present from the wife and kids. Currently running 3 Asti (I think) 20w each nano led units. Just wanted some feedback/advice on the fluval. Thanks in advance, Lee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lights nice, the app is a bit limited. If you just want it to do the options it has - ramp up, light period, ramp down, off - then it's perfect, if you want more customisation for time periods you're stuck.

I've just bought a bigger one for my 200L- Pleased with it, it gives a 'nicer' light than my chihros lights.. As mentioned before the App is a bit limited- but more than adequate. How many things can a light app do? (I'll answer my own question- it has a night phase which you can set just a low blue light on for example, or off- but you cant have a blue phase for a couple of hours then all off for the rest of the night-however the lights can be set to a very low level.)

More importantly my plants are growing extremely well.

Thanks guys for your advice, will definitely be purchasing one of these units, however, I have decided to use the money for a new tank and will collecting the equipment needed over the coming months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back