• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ukaps Discount

Carpman

I'm getting ready to place my order of plants and bits that I need to re-scape tank. I have read somewhere on here that we get a discount from either AquaEssential or Aqua Gardens, I have done a search and can't find anything. Can 1 of the staff or the sponsors confirm either way for me, please

Putting in the code UKAPS5 will get you 5% off at aquariumgardens but I'm not sure about aquaessentials, sorry.

Not anymore I’m afraid. I think it stopped when sterling changed against the euro following the brexit vote..

Dave needs to update his profile
upload_2018-11-12_18-34-14.png
:thumbup:

I’ll tell him.
Discount stopping was a shame but impossible to carry on when the euro conversion rate changed ( as I understand it).

Bloody brexit......!

Ps. Wanna buy my vortech powerhead in the for sale section Clive? :)

Not anymore I’m afraid. I think it stopped when sterling changed against the euro following the brexit vote.....

Project fear :D:D:D

My wife works in scientific research and her European funding stopped straight after brexit vote.
No project fear, just realism....the country is doomed!

Last edited:
My wife works in scientific research and her European funding stopped straight after brexit vote.
No project fear, just realism....the country is doomed!
It'll be fine mate, just think Millennium bug on steroids. The wheels will keep on turning and we'll all still wake up on the morning. Business and money tend to sort themselves out. Soon as somebody is losing money they'll all come up with something I'm sure.

What's that Mark Twain saying, " If voting really made a difference they wouldn't let you do it"

Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk

Back