• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

For sale section?

david watson

As per the title is there a for sale section on the forum?

There probably is and I’m just being a bit special.

I’m in the market for a light for my 1200 tank and thought some of you good people may have some you’re looking to re home
Many thanks
Dave

I think the 25 post minimum to even just SEE the forum is a bit silly. I can understand 25 posts before being able to sell, but why should new members/potential buyers not be allowed to buy from long running forum members?

The way I see it is a new member is more likely to be on the market for some second hand stuff to set up their first tank than wanting to sell anything. This has an impact on both the seller and potential buyer in my opinion.

Is there rules on inactive members?! I signed up to ukaps in 2013, posted lots, and I mean lots, bought things from members, but then had a 4 year break, now I’m back, wanting to buy things I can’t because I have to post 25 times!

I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Tucker
You may have registered previously under different details, before your recent membership...which is February 2016.
I don't think there is any rules or restrictions, on inactive members returning after a long period of inactivity!
hoggie

Back