• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

In the Edge

Also managing the sun in this one. Trying Easy Life AlgExit and Blue Exit with some success as I'm fighting some BBA at the moment. I was actually able to eradicate BBA from my goldfish tank by adding a few Photos plants to it.

20180730_212850.jpg

20180730_212903.jpg

only 2 neons?
2 is probably how many I can see daily... but no, this was taken at night, because of all the reflections I get with daylight, so most of the fish were hiding. There are probably a mix of 15 neons/cardinals in there, but they usually live in the shadows... :meh:
Also, probably hundreds of Red Cherry Shrimp, a few male Endlers, and a small Angelfish.

2 is probably how many I can see daily... but no, this was taken at night, because of all the reflections I get with daylight, so most of the fish were hiding. There are probably a mix of 15 neons/cardinals in there, but they usually live in the shadows... :meh:
Also, probably hundreds of Red Cherry Shrimp, a few male Endlers, and a small Angelfish.
oh hot!
i didnt read the whole journal so i didnt know XD
Tank looks like a great low tech :) keep up the good work ill be stalking!

I've miscalculated some of the prices in the initial sales thread... and I've also taken some equipment out of some bundles to reduce the prices.
So please take a look at it again if anything was of interest!

Back