• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cabrieira

I really like this layout Tiago,
It will be a stunner when it fully matures, have to go see it live on of this days !!! :)
Be free to pass by, you're always welcome!

Looking spectacular, love the way you've trimmed the stems to fill in between the rocks.
Thanks! Not so happy with the lower part, parvula. Let's see how it goes.

I will inviting myself and bring a case of Super Bock! :happy:
You're also welcome, bring some minis!

Blasphemy!! Sagres 4ever!!! :lol:
The effect, of national beer, in a planted aquarium aquarium is a long time secret! ;)
I could give some clues about red wine tannin's also... but that's a bit more high tech.
cheers

Hi,
long time passed since last post... (sorry)
This is my ranking in IAPLC2018:
29152212247_5a991cc28c_b.jpg

Special thanks to:
Vicente, Nuno Matos, Tozé Nunes, Luís Cardoso,
for supporting and helping along the journey!

One piece of wood, some rocks, DIY LED, no fancy stuff...
With some work and dedication a nice score can be achieved.

Thanks for following,
final picture soon ,
cheers
Tiago

181109045205344272.png

sorry mate

No worry, that's life! It's a good lesson.:clap:

IMO:
My purpose is not to violate the contest rules but just to participate, for me is just a hobby to have fun! (i don't paid much attention to contest rules):angelic:
It's not fair for the ones that follow the rules. :writing:
I believe it's a good thing that finally they follow their rules, and apply disqualification. Next year everybody will be more careful. :bookworm:
For many years there was too many 'things' that weren't right, hope this help's getting the contest back in trail.:thumbup:
IMO there were a few more that don't follow the rules and didn't got caught... :lol: but it's not my job to be a police. :pompus:

keep aquascaping,
Cheers
:cigar:

well said! aquascaping needs to be shared to exist, ada has to adapt and change their rules..IMHO

Is your awesome tank still running btw?

lost them respect that they follow their own rules?
well, i must 100% disagree alto.

You’re missing IAPLC history

- obviously photoshopped scapes placing in the top 100
- up to 10 scapes from some contestants while other contestants were disqualified for 2 (one contestant, one entry was the rule at that time)
- some contestants disqualified for posting anything about their entry - the rules stated that final shots must be unique to IAPLC - while other more “favoured” contestants posted tanks in great detail
and on it went ...

You’re missing IAPLC history

- obviously photoshopped scapes placing in the top 100
- up to 10 scapes from some contestants while other contestants were disqualified for 2 (one contestant, one entry was the rule at that time)
- some contestants disqualified for posting anything about their entry - the rules stated that final shots must be unique to IAPLC - while other more “favoured” contestants posted tanks in great detail
and on it went ...
thats what i mean- they should follow their rules.
The staff team and the members.

IAPLC Application of Conduct

some must follow some of the rules
some must follow all of the rules
some must follow none of the rules

;)

Back