• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New aquascaper 900

Thanks Barbara. My ammonia is constantly zero. Nitrites were around 1.6mg/l but did a 50% water change yesterday and nitrites are now 0.3mg/l.

Hi Warren, what colour cabinet have you got it looks pale blue in some photos?

Warren

Re cutting, saw cuts can be extremely hard to hide. If any cutting has to be done try to do it on a side. The pieces that have been cut can oflen still be used as long as the cut edge is not seen.:wave::wave:

Warren

Re cutting, saw cuts can be extremely hard to hide. If any cutting has to be done try to do it on a side. The pieces that have been cut can oflen still be used as long as the cut edge is not seen.:wave::wave:

Hi Keith

Dave at Aquarium Gardens said I may have to cut a piece to fit in width ways If i do I'll just stick some Christmas moss to that piece.

Warren

Dave at Aquarium Gardens said I may have to cut a piece to fit in width ways If i do I'll just stick some Christmas moss to that piece.

The end will be a lot easier to hide with careful planting.

Keith:wave::wave:

I love the wood, could make for an interesting “island” style scape.

I have a AS 900, I chopped up a big stumpy piece. Think I can arrange things to hide the cuts. I’ve mocked it up but will be interesting to see if it actually fits the tank.
709166610dce232128f0e31d351989f9.jpg

d06fb41f6ffcae3fd5232364a490cecf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes struggling a bit with brown string or hair algae but i have some algae eaters and doing the maintenance. Lights on timer 8 hours a day as is co2.

No the light isn't on a dimmer Now that I thought the tank had cycled i dose tnc complete 5ml a day for 5 days a change 50 percent water once a week sometimes twice a week

Brown algae only starting to go now about 6 weeks after i started the tank. Attached is an uodated picture. Still need to sort out plants and add more plants to the driftwood.

Attachments

• 20180806_215701.jpg
    20180806_215701.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
Back