• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Glass covers for Evolution Aqua The Aquascaper 600 Tank?

Wulfen

Hi all.
Does anyone know if glass covers are available for the Evolution Aqua The Aquascaper 600 Tank?
I hate the thought of fish jumping out. I could always take the covers off when at home which is 90% of the time but put them on during the night.

You could have one made, local glaziers can do it cheap enough, and buy some of the ADA style hooks for 8mm thick glass. I was considering doing just this but I’m not filling my tank up until September so will wait & see how I get on before ordering. Oh & remember to include a gap for inlet/outlet in your measuring

Lots of guys in marine world are having these made with acrylic frames and a mesh insert- complete with feeding hatch. Here is a google image- search ‘reeftops’ on Facebook. From memory the guys name is Mark.

bddc54a2e35f36a0549d34c354838c1e.jpg

If you can’t find it, message me and I’ll find his details.

I had one of the DIY ones and to be honest they look very poor if you are looking to keep the aesthetics of an open top tank

You could have one made, local glaziers can do it cheap enough, and buy some of the ADA style hooks for 8mm thick glass. I was considering doing just this but I’m not filling my tank up until September so will wait & see how I get on before ordering. Oh & remember to include a gap for inlet/outlet in your measuring
I think this is the way to go :)

Note how ADA manages their glass top sizes on the bigger tanks - I suspect breakage & balance are determining factors

If planning ADA steel clips, check TGM for stock re once they close, anything ADA is likely to require shipping etc
Green Aqua Hungary
ADA Poland
Aqua Eden Spain (I believe)

Note how ADA manages their glass top sizes on the bigger tanks - I suspect breakage & balance are determining factors

If planning ADA steel clips, check TGM for stock re once they close, anything ADA is likely to require shipping etc
Green Aqua Hungary
ADA Poland
Aqua Eden Spain (I believe)

Can I add to the list:

Aquasabi Germany

Back