• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

vibrant freshwater

Has anybody used or is using vibrant freshwater?
Ive used the reef version on my reef tank with good results but cant find much info on the freshwater version.
Im only looking for info on the product not the 'you need to look at the cause'.

I find it's claim hard to believe.
I can definitely vouch for the reef version but freshwater is a different kettle of fish and its hard to find any reviews on it, but loads of the reef side of things, so it leads me to believe the freshwater version doesn't work.

Save your money on that and buy this snake oil from me.....

The fact I've seen thousands of immaculate aquariums without it tells me what I need to know about it.

The fact I've seen thousands of immaculate aquariums without it tells me what I need to know about it.
so you've never used it judging by your comment so how can you know it doesn't work?
If you can show me proof that it doesn't work then I will accept that it doesn't work, otherwise are you saying that everybody who says a certain product does work is a lyer?
I just asked for reviews from people who had used the product not the usual 'it is snake oil even though ive never used it so I don't have a clue what im talking about'

so you've never used it judging by your comment so how can you know it doesn't work?
If you can show me proof that it doesn't work then I will accept that it doesn't work, otherwise are you saying that everybody who says a certain product does work is a lyer?
I just asked for reviews from people who had used the product not the usual 'it is snake oil even though ive never used it so I don't have a clue what im talking about'

No, I'm making a rational observation. Thousands of crystal clear, problem free aquariums that don't use it vs a handful of subjective views from customers who convince themselves it's amazing.

I'm certain I'm not the only one who will chime in with the old adage "sort the cause of the problem out, not the effect....." - of course, that will no doubt fall on deaf ears since you only want to hear what you want to hear.:rolleyes:

its hard to find any reviews on it, but loads of the reef side of things, so it leads me to believe the freshwater version doesn't work.

Talk about hypocrisy - how can you jump to the conclusion it doesn't work "because there are no reviews"?. How is that any more a valid reason than me insinuating that it "probably" doesn't work based on 1000's of experiences??

You are hilarious.:lol:

wow if you cant have an adult rational conversation with somebody that disagrees with you then why do you bother with forums as you are always obviously right.
People like you are one of the reasons forum numbers are dropping, so if you can add anything to this debate without resorting to stupid emojis and all the usual childish little jibes then I will be glad to hear, if not then do not bother with this thread.
I asked for views on this product from people who use or have used this product not from people who haven't so obviously haven't got a clue if it works or not.

wow if you cant have an adult rational conversation with somebody that disagrees with you then why do you bother with forums

Wow, hypocrisy #2. You just can't seem to help it!

Good luck with your tank pal - the reason forum numbers are dropping is because people like you, as I said previously, only want to hear what they want to hear and nothing else.... people get bored giving their opinions if people snap childishly back when it is given.

Back