• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Return of the living roots.

Nice vid, very atmospheric, I like the way you hold a frame for a while and don't try to move the camera around too much, just enough to give us an essence of the scape, but still retain an element of mystery.
Thanks Tim! Besides the mystery, i like to show the smallest details and living inhabitant!

Really love this scape, plant growth is amazing

Thanks Jayp! I appreciate that!

hey everybody ! Its been a while! here are some update pics! hope you enjoy!

Bzj8fKIh.jpg

VHJi2Qph.jpg

View attachment TxDCfkq.jpg

1LR43lZh.jpg

View attachment hOPrG4c.jpg

QezWnMHh.jpg

Stunning photos, do you have a background on the tank?
I'm just debating peeling off the black vinyl on the back of mine as it reflects everything making photos almost impossible.

Stunning photos, do you have a background on the tank?
I'm just debating peeling off the black vinyl on the back of mine as it reflects everything making photos almost impossible.
thanks! i use a Vellum Paper! ;) and on the wall behind the aquarium a white thick paper.
Iaplc pic? Nice shots
Cookies thanks! the first pic is from the photoshooting for iaplc. Not sure if i can post the final photo.
Very nice.
Thanks Tim!
Looking fantastic! Nice photographs, too :thumbup:
Thank you mooncake!
Really nice pictures! i really like your style, also a big fan of your 20l nano, any updates on that 1?
Thank you, much appreciated! the 20lt nano has a new scape right now. i did a complete rescape and put mostly red plants for a change!

Absolutely stunning scape, beautiful. Seeing tanks like yours inspired me to start this hobby 3 months ago, I hope I will be able to create and look after something like this one day.

Is there a list of plant, maybe a planting diagram or schema? I know too much to ask, but for a newbie like myself, seeing a plant and trying to figure out what it is and how and where it should be planted is hard :)

Again, absolutely stunning.

Absolutely stunning scape, beautiful. Seeing tanks like yours inspired me to start this hobby 3 months ago, I hope I will be able to create and look after something like this one day.

Is there a list of plant, maybe a planting diagram or schema? I know too much to ask, but for a newbie like myself, seeing a plant and trying to figure out what it is and how and where it should be planted is hard :)

Tropica website will help you for plants

Thanks!! Much appeciated! i will try to post a plant list tomorrow.

The boraras really suit this scope, great choice
Thank you! I will add some more. they are really nice and peaceful fish.

Back