• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS classifieds?

Diddymen

Is there a for sale section on the forum? ...I can seem to find one

I was thinking it would be better to buy/share plants with other forum users than to buy from the LFS ....as I'd assume plants from forum members would generally be better quality/better variety?

Is there a for sale section on the forum? ...I can seem to find one

I was thinking it would be better to buy/share plants with other forum users than to buy from the LFS ....as I'd assume plants from forum members would generally be better quality/better variety?
Yes. You should be able to see a for sale/swap or wanted section in the general forums.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I've not long joined and I think I remember reading you needed to have so many posts before you can access it (think it was 25) and/or maybe a period of time had elapsed. Presumably to stop people just joining to then use the classifieds. Most forums seem to adopt a similar approach

I've not long joined and I think I remember reading you needed to have so many posts before you can access it (think it was 25) and/or maybe a period of time had elapsed. Presumably to stop people just joining to then use the classifieds. Most forums seem to adopt a similar approach
Now you mention it that sounds correct. I cannot see it either unless I log in and then it shows in general forums.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Yep, 25 post and then you can choose one of the high powered LEDs that are often for sale & then you can melt you plants & any plastic in the near vicinity :)

I've been found out!

I was hoping to get a tan from my second hand LED unit too though

Back