• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Japanese Bonsai Garden - Learning Curve

Yeh I think having such a small outlet in the position it's in was always going to be an issue but good to know you're happy with yours after a bit of tinkering,

Thing for me is I don't want it to become a bit of a frankenstein tank with everything modded to chase being happy with it, like yourself I've already looked into an additional light and if done well can look OK but then I also just think about putting the money I would spend in the into a new setup I don't need to mod...

I've got the pipe here to play about with a custom spray bar so that's my wee project for today to see if I can better the flow

Thanks for the comments mate and if I can mod it cheaply and tastefully I'll be sticking with it but keeping an eye out if someone sells up as well lol

Couple of DIY spray bars made to play about with and hopefully help flow, not sure if the filter is strong enough to put out the pressure but will see

20180211_124704-756x1008.jpg

;)

Ashley..
Aqua oak tanks 4'x2'x2' & 5'x2'x2' both freshwater set up on apex Neptune systems.
Mortgage & Protection Adviser Full Time, Peace

Back