• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone interested in a trip to Portugal?!

Hey

Sounds like a plan. We also land in the afternoon so we went to check out the ecoarium and aquaden store and the next day spent hours at oceanarium.

But all you need is a hour or 2 there. More if you really want it to soak in :):):)

I wish i can go again. It would make it my 3rd time there hahaa

Cheers
Ryan

Cheers Ryan,

The airport isn't that far out, so should give us a few hours at the aquarium:D.

That give me the following day to explore the city with my lad (as it's half term), with a really early flight the next morning back to UK.

As we're flying from Manchester, there are no Easy Jet flights direct so flying with TAP airlines, 2.5 hour flight, had to pay extra for direct flights from Manchester, there were cheaper options but would have increase flight over to 6 plus hours with one stop o_O.

:):):D.

Cheers Ryan,

The airport isn't that far out, so should give us a few hours at the aquarium:D.

That give me the following day to explore the city with my lad (as it's half term), with a really early flight the next morning back to UK.

As we're flying from Manchester, there are no Easy Jet flights direct so flying with TAP airlines, 2.5 hour flight, had to pay extra for direct flights from Manchester, there were cheaper options but would have increase flight over to 6 plus hours with one stop o_O.

:):):D.
Hey

Im lucky i can get to london really easy.
You be fine. Going to be epic when you first walk in. You wouldnt know where to start lol

How old is you boy? I have a 2 and half little one

Hey Ryan,

My lad is 9 years old, he'll really looking forward to it, he loves to travel.

Bet you're 2.5 year old keeps you on your toes :D.

Cant wait, had planned to go last year but life got in the way, and was worried that i missed the chance to see the exhibition.

Cheers:)

Yep, I’d only say one plant didn’t look too sharp, rest of the immense tank was looking very good

Back