• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropic Marin Remineral

Deanne

Can anyone advise whether I can use this product to remineralise RO water for my Yellow Sakura Shrimp. I have just moved them into a larger tank so I need to increase the volume of their environment. This is the only remineraliser my LFS stocks, and as the move was an emergency one (due to an unexpected tank leak) I got it without thinking. I haven’t opened it so I can return it if it’s not right.

Although I'm no expert I thought I'd chip in as no one else has replied as yet. As a yellow variant of what is basically a cherry shrimp I don't think you need to be too worried. Just remineralise to get close to what they're used to in their previous leaky home. At the end of the day its just a bunch of mineral salts and while there maybe super sensitive species that require you use a product that has a shrimpy label, cherry shrimp ain't it.

It has GH & KH, I think if you follow the instructions you get about GH7 KH4 TDS 250 if that's any help.

Back