• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A Forest Pathway

Just after planting:
c2729f8b5f1e5f46c5bd7c64b5de9031.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great!
A big plus is that you didn't exagerate with planting (common temptation for many people in such scapes), so nice details can be seen even after plants will grow.

Looks great!
A big plus is that you didn't exagerate with planting (common temptation for many people in such scapes), so nice details can be seen even after plants will grow.
That is a very good point, which I unfortunately lost with time. I was planning to keep my hardscape more exposed but plants quickly took over. Even weekly hours of maintenance didn’t let me keep the plants where I want them to be and soon after trimming wood disappear again. The only way would be to use carpet plants on the third plan but saying that even my monte carlo is going crazy and grows super quick.

Roots trees are too symetrical to look natural but I love the path. Let's see how this one turns out when full grown plants :)

Back