• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Evolution Aqua Complete Liquid Plant Food

No, but as George Farmer has just released a complete plant fert and been using it for a while himself, then maybe that's an option.

Could be the same one, George is featured in the YT video about it.

Been using it for a week after my nano rescape. Getting good growth and colour with low/medium light and TNC Carbon. I like it cos its so simple to use and will last ages on my small Fluval Spec V
This is day I planted
9d521492a1bc2ebdae848eace9973f9c.jpg

And this is today
03edfb98b3d39cf706f909c4a76cc5a8.jpg

Hi sir lovely tank you have. I'm thinking of setting up the same tank. Are you using any Co2 in this set up? Or liquid Co2?

Hi sir lovely tank you have. I'm thinking of setting up the same tank. Are you using any Co2 in this set up? Or liquid Co2?
Thank-you. I'm using liquid carbon. TNC Carbon to be precise. Tanks now a jungle lol. I'll get new pic when lights come on

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Thank-you. I'm using liquid carbon. TNC Carbon to be precise. Tanks now a jungle lol. I'll get new pic when lights come on

Wow! That's amazing! How about your lights? How long is your photoperiod? And what's your dose of fertilizers?

Very beautiful!

Congratulations sir, keep it up. That's one of the healthiest plants I've ever seen on a Spec tank.

So you still do a 50% water change every week?

Very beautiful!

Congratulations sir, keep it up. That's one of the healthiest plants I've ever seen on a Spec tank.

So you still do a 50% water change every week?
Thanks, yeah 50%, I use Tropica Soil Powder substrate, it's great
Got a fairly new 200litre tank I'll take a pic of in bit, same substrate and ferts

Cool I'll take down some notes of your routines and what you use.

In few months I'll buy a tank like that too. And I already have an idea of hardscapr and what plants to use. Do you mind if I ask your opinions? I don't know if we can do PM here.

Cool I'll take down some notes of your routines and what you use.

In few months I'll buy a tank like that too. And I already have an idea of hardscapr and what plants to use. Do you mind if I ask your opinions? I don't know if we can do PM here.
Ask away, I'm no expert but if you message here others can chip in too.

I use tap water. I’m in the northwest. All parameters are good but slightly high phosphates. I don’t test my water other than this.

30x30x30 Biotopia cube with lunar dimmable light set to about 50% lighting 8 hours per day. 50% plus water change per week. 2ml per day. Pressurised Co2. 1 Bps

ADA 60p 50% plus water change per week. 9ml per day. Aquasky moon dimmed to about 75%. 8 hours per day. Pressurised Co2 about 6 or 7 bps

Aquascaper 900 50% plus water change per week. kessil a160we tuna sun x 2 with controller. Ramp up to 60 % first hour. 6 hours 60% last hour back to 0. 18ml per day. Pressurised Co2 9 or 10 bps

Appologies for the 'bump' but I didn't want to start a new thread if the product was already being discussed.

Would I be correct in assuming this plant food is shrimp and snail safe?

Back