• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Uploading a photo.

Than open the picture in an image editing program.. If you use Windows, something like MsPaint.. Than use the "Save As" Menu and save as JPEG.. And upload that new format.. :)

Than open the picture in an image editing program.. If you use Windows, something like MsPaint.. Than use the "Save As" Menu and save as JPEG.. And upload that new format.. :)
You may have to resize the image to a smaller uploadable file!
Look in the Technical forum ....Look for Image Resizer!
Cheers hoggie

Mom, sorry still can’t do it, must be a Luddite or something.
Can you post a screen shot of the error, also what means you using to upload? Taptalk or web browser, etc...

Thanks very much for your advice, I resized it and when that didn’t work I changed it from a jpeg to a PNG file, as suggested, and it worked!

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I’m having the same issue. Tried uploading a photo from my iPhone which I resized to 900x900 jpeg and i still get the same error.

You can’t rename images on an iPhone and the name contains hyphens and is about 20-30 characters long. Could this be the source of the issues?

Hi Chubbs,

I use an iPad so probably a similar process, when adding a photo I chose take a photo rather than attaching one, this often works better.

Thanks, I’ll give this a go!

Back