• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Art

the CO2 Art website appears to be up and running again and taking orders but what with the issues recently and no updates I'm concerned if they are now ok. Any update? Does anyone have any further information as to what happened as I'm considering CO2 equipment.

I just get this. :(.
upload_2017-8-25_15-40-54.png

Agreed, their customer service is excellent. Here's hoping they are just taking a well-earned summer holiday.

Very strange, i get that too now. Sorry for the miss information. I guess the works IT systems blocks that page comming up at work.

Mea Culpa.

They have posted this on 9th August:

"CO2Art - The Art of CO2 in Planted Aquarium Hello everyone. Firstly I would like to apologise for not keeping everyone updated. We are currently in the process of business changes. Changes will not affect customers warranties. For past two years we were working on something very big and to complete transition we had no other option than close direct sales. Please bear with us, you won't be disappointed!"

I think development of their new CO2 regulator has got them in financial trouble. Good to know that warranties are still valid.

This is odd!:confused:
They seem to have two websites!
One is www.co2art.co.uk and the other is www.co2regulator.eu

The UK website looks similar to the one we have seen before. The product range is a mix of low to high budget products but still lacks variety.
The prices are in UK pounds.
Still lacks the many of the accessories that was offered previously. Maybe they'll be added soon.
BUT the company's location is in Germany : Herrstr. 74, Herne 44653, Germany

The EU website seems upmarket. It just lists the high end Pro-Elite series.
The prices are in Euro.
Personally the website looks like it was quickly put up using a stock website template. There is no About Us, No contact emails or phone numbers and NO ADDRESS! I wouldn't part with my money with this website.

Personally, It would have been better is they had the .EU url auto direct to the .UK website.
Having two separate websites that are from the same parent company but looks different is sure to caste a shadow on their brand. New buyers who are checking out it's products might get confused and be turned from purchasing, especially in this age of fake websites and stolen identity.

Or as we speak, the company may be putting things in the right place......and I hope so for their own good.

Cheers.

I have had a personal e-mail from the owner Karol. Both websites are theirs. He said he relocated to Germany.

You can swap your old CO2 Art Regulator to the new high end one, Karol offered me that option, you have to pay the difference, I have taken the leap yet.

Back